The Partners in Giving 2019 campaign theme is Give Hope. Together we will create meaningful and long-lasting change for others in our communities.
- Partners in Giving is the Dane County portion of the statewide state employee combined campaign, an annual workplace fundraising campaign for state employees.
- The campaign runs from October 7-November 30.
- More than 520 charitable organizations, including 11 charitable umbrella groups representing the charities, are participating.
- Charities must pass eligibility standards to participate in the campaign
- Since its inception in 1973, Partners in Giving has raised an astounding $79 plus million for charitable causes.
- The Partners in Giving web site address is giving.wi.gov
- Employees can contribute online by credit card or payroll deduction by clicking on the orange Donate Now buttons on this website.
- Employees may also select another giving option (cash, check or payroll contribution) using a traditional paper pledge form.
- Pledge forms and charity brochures are available from your unit/agency’s volunteer committee and volunteer chair.
- In 2018 the Partners in Giving campaign raised more than $2.4 million for over 500 charities from 6,400 state, university and UW Hospital and Clinics (now UW Health) employees in Dane County.
- Of that amount, state agency employees pledged in excess of $976,000, UW Madison employees pledged more than $1.2 million, and UW Health employees pledged over $202,000.
- We invite you to take part; join us in celebrating 45 years of making a difference!
Information on Tax Deductibility
Since 1973, State, UW and UW Health employees in Dane County have come together as Partners in Giving and raised over $79 million for hundreds of local, national and international charities. Why? The answer is simple: they care about others and have been making a difference locally and around the world for 45 years.
With the 2018 Tax Reform Law, the charitable giving deduction itself continues. Charitable contributions to the Partners In Giving Campaign remain tax deductible.
We encourage you to speak to your financial advisor or tax professional with any question regarding tax deductions for charitable gifts.