The power to improve our world rests with you, and it begins with a personal commitment. Partners in Giving shows what can happen when you make such a commitment.
A gift of any size can make a difference — even $1 per pay period. Look what participating charities can do with a $26 per year gift from you:
- Buys enough fresh, local, and sustainably grown vegetables for 24 local lunches in Madison schools through REAP Food Program. (Community Shares of Wisconsin)
- Adopts an acre of land in Dane County for stream, wetland, or oak savannah restoration. (EarthShare Wisconsin)
- Provides training materials for one adult for classes that focus on workplace literacy. (United Way of Dane County)
- Buys day programming supplies for individuals involved in group activities that promote socialization skill development. (Access to Community Services)
- Supplies specialized infant formula for an at-risk baby. (Hunger Relief Fund)
- Supports the Foundation’s Field Trip program that gets children and adults outdoors for up-close experiences with Wisconsin’s natural world. (Wisconsin Association for Environmental Education)
- Gives 40 people access to an anonymous online mental health screening that can help them better understand their mental health. (Community Health Charities)
- Helps print lymphoma materials to disseminate information in the community and help those impacted by lymphoma be informed about their diagnosis (America’s Best Charities)
- Supports one day of clinical trial treatment for a child with cancer. (America’s Charities)
- Feeds a child or adult with nutritious meals for three months. (Global Impact)
- Helps two families survive disaster by providing a Family Survival Kit that includes tarps, blankets, cooking supplies, hygiene items, and water filters. (Neighbor to Nation)
Here are some additional examples of what your contribution can do:
- $1 a month provides a student with free admission to attend MREA’s Clean Energy Job Fair connecting them with clean energy industry employers and well-paying jobs (Wisconsin Association for
Environmental Education); ensures that 25 children remain free from intestinal worms for an entire year (Global Impact).
- $2 a month purchases materials for the Veterans Art Studio through VSA Wisconsin (Access to Community Services); provides one set of training materials for Champions against Breast Cancer/Campeonas contra el cáncer de seno in English or in Spanish (America’s Charities).
- $5 a month provides 3 blind or visually impaired people with a white can through Wisconsin Council of the Blind & Visually Impaired (Community Shares of Wisconsin); helps conserve native habitat and farmlands in the Driftless Area for the health and well-being of current and future generations (EarthShare Wisconsin); can provide vaccinations for a dozen dogs or cats in our adoption center (America’s Best Charities); provides a family with a household water filter to prevent disease (Neighbor to Nation).
- $10 a month assures supper for 12 poor children during the summer (Hunger Relief Fund); provides 5 hours of housing case management including relationship-building with landlords, budget counseling, employment counseling and other interventions that can help prevent homelessness (United Way of Dane County); provides information and support during three crisis calls to a 24/7 Helpline for people affected by Alzheimer’s (Community Health Charities).